Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving is officially over, Regan's family is on their way home as we speak. Our house is once again quiet, no more sounds of the kids chasing each other and wrestling, running in and out of the house, playing army and just sitting around watching movies together. Oh, we had so much fun! Kohen found his new buddy, Jazmine, who gave him all the attention in the world! Our first ever Thanksgiving dinner was yummy and we owe much thanks to Regan's mom who helped us make it all! All I can say is yummy, yummy, yummy :)
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Holiday! Here's the pictures from our fun week with Regan's family...


These 3 hung out together non-stop!


What the... Well, at least Mom & Mac look cute in this picture :)




A rare picture of just Mom and Dad


and another one





More pictures Here

Comments

Ruthie said…
Cute pictures. I'm glad you had some family to spend the holiday with. I love the christmas music you have on your blog. I keep telling dad to put the same ones on his phone. We've been using his Blackberry for music upstairs while putting a puzzle together. He had Elvis christmas music. Yuck. Sorry all of you Elvis lovers.

Love,
MOM
Anonymous said…
Shan I LOVE that picture of my paretns!! I want a copy of that!

Caitlin

Popular Posts