Photo Shoot Preview

We got invited to dinner Sunday night by Nate and Lori. We had so much fun playing guitar hero 4 and just hanging out. (I cannot believe how good Lori is, she plays expert and kills us) They have 2 boys and are from Utah and just moved here around the same time as us. They have a really nice family photo on their mantle and I asked where they had it done. Lori said that she did it herself. Come to find out she has a fancy pants camera and loves to take pictures. So I opened my big mouth and asked if she would mind taking some pictures of my boys. She said she would love to. To make a long story short we met over at the old farm house again and this time got some really nice pictures. She says that she hasn't had training and just wanted to do it for fun. She took 100 pictures of my boys all for free! And then we went back to her house and played around on photoshop with them. Here is one of the pictures that we took. It is probably one of the first pictures I've ever taken with the boys...



She even hooked me up with my own copy of Photoshop Elements 6 for FREE! What the...I've been wanting it forever! I can barely believe it! These are more photos that she took...

















Comments

Anonymous said…
cute shanna! The boys look so cute. I love the first one with the 3 of you. welcome to the photoshop family! Now, set a time limit. Cause I could sit and mess with it all night.

I LOVE PHOTOSHOP.

Addy
Lori Collett said…
Alright... way too nice to me! Your boys are so darling! I agree, set a photoshop time limit, otherwise you'll end up like me! Ha ha!!!
@mie said…
The pictures turned out great! It's amazing you guys found each other through etsy. If you know any other ways to get hooked up with photoshop for free ... let me know! LOL
Anonymous said…
What great pictures!! I hope we get some. Your friend did a really good job.

Love
Grammy
shannan maio said…
Girl, those pictures are adorable.
It is so nice to meet others around you... It is hard at first when you move. Glad to hear all is going well. Love the pics.
Adrienne said…
Great Pic's Shan, you guys are adorable! Fun farmhouse too! It looks like you are having a fun adventure and I am so happy for you!! Miss you, take care
Anonymous said…
Cute pics Shan... My favorite one is of the 5th picture (that includes the one with you and the boys... which is my other favorite!!)

Caitlin
Ruthie said…
Super duper awesome pictures. Wow! Lori really took great pictures. Love all of them. Made me cry again. Oh well, I'm used to it.

Love you more than ever!
MOM
jenjamin said…
WHAT the.... is right, could you be more beautiful?

Popular Posts