Let us all be thankful this holiday Season...

I saw this post today on Craigslist and it brought me to tears...I just wanted to share it with you.

Cancer Mom In Desperate Need!!! (Desmoines)


Reply to: sale-928957073@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-21, 5:37PM CST


I know that most of you wont even give this ad a second look but its my last hope and I have no other options! I am a 30 year old single mom, going through cancer treatments for the 2nd time. I have an 89 mercury topaz that is having problem after problem and I cant trust it to take my kids back and forth to school or to take myself to countless appointments. With winter fast apporaching I am in desperate need of a running,safe, reliable vehicle. I have been on medical leave for almost a month so funds are very, VERY limited but I am more than willing to give up the topaz and small amount of cash to someone with a big heart and good car! I would like to Thank You for taking the time to read this and god bless to any of you that even consider helping! Happy Holidays!

I wish I could help this poor lady! I don't have the means to, but it really made me stop and think about what I can do to help others in need. I hope we can stop and think about what this Holiday Season really means and help others in any way that we can.

Comments

Ruthie said…
I agree Shan, it would be nice to be able to help her. Aren't you glad you have people who love you and would never let things get that bad. Sad story. I am grateful for what I have and that I have someone to help me through the bad times.

Love,
MOM
I mean, maybe I can send some money to you to give to her? It breaks my heart.

Popular Posts