It's a small world

I have been checking out Etsy.com lately, thinking about listing some crafty items. And I came across a seller who sells magnets, you know the really strong kind that will actually hold paper. I am going to a craft fair this Saturday and wanted to make some magnets to sell. So I e-mailed her to see if she could ship it to me by Friday. Then I noticed that she lived in Iowa just 20 minutes away from me. I then asked her if she would mind if I just came and picked them up, rather than ship them and hope I get them by Friday. She was totally cool with that and Kohen and I packed up and headed out to find the home of Kristenskrafts. After meeting her I found out that she is from Orem Utah! She is married with 2 boys and they are here while her husband goes to school. She's even in my same stake and stake conference is this Sunday, so I might actually know someone when we go. To top it all off, she hooked me up with lots of goodies for only 10$. It's definitely not what you know, but who you know...



Comments

@mie said…
That is crazy! I swear the world shrinks significantly when it comes to the church! =)
Janae said…
Look at you Martha. I am totally impressed with your crafting skills. Cleaning the stinky shop just isn't the same without you. Cute pictures! Miss you.
Ruthie said…
Way to go Shan. I hope you make lots of money at your fair.

Love,
MOM
Brooke said…
That's crazy. I'm always werided out to find out people around here are from Utah.

Popular Posts