It's going down like a .com

Kaden cracks me up! It was 9 o'clock last night and I said to Kaden, "It's time for bed". He looked at me and says "It's going down like a .com." And I looked at him and started laughing, and he said, "don't you get it mom?" and I said, "Yeah, but do you?" He's always saying random funny stuff like that. I asked him where he got it from and I guess there is a commercial that says it.

And yesterday he was telling me that his school is having a talent show and he wants to try out by telling some jokes. LOL! Have you heard Kaden's jokes, I know Zac and Caitlin have! I of course, told him he should definitely try out, but I couldn't wait for Regan to get home and see his face when Kaden tells him. Kaden tells him and Regan looks at me with a weird face and says to Kaden, "Well, I guess we're gonna have to work on those jokes then!" If you want to hear some jokes, give us a call and I'll have you talk to Kaden and then you'll see what I'm talking about!

He told me one joke yesterday and I can't remember it for the life of me, sorry :( And he said,"I think the kindergartners will think that one's funny!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Tell Kaden to call me I want to hear those jokes!! Aren't kids funny.

Love
Grammy
Anonymous said…
Hey Kaden, this joke is from Jazzy, how come two elephants can't go swimming at the same time? Because they only have one pair of trunks...

Popular Posts