It looks like I missed another Thankful Thursday on Thursday!

*1. I'm thankful for having a girls night out last night! It keeps me feeling young and it's nice to get out once in a while!
*2. I'm thankful for Twilight, the book, not the movie.
*3. I'm thankful that Kohen and I are getting along much better! He doesn't have as many tantrums and it makes it so much easier to be a stay at home mom.
*4. I'm thankful for my friends and family that always support me in all that I do!
*5. I'm thankful that Regan's family is coming to visit us for Thanksgiving! We are so excited you don't even know!

Comments

Lori Collett said…
Yay for your Christmas blog!! I was going to start thankful thursdays, but I missed it!
Ruthie said…
Cute background Shan. Love it. Of course the pictures of Kaden and Kohen aren't bad either. You know I love those. We missed you at the shower tonight. Janae said she misses you.

Love ya!
MOM

Popular Posts