What have we been up to lately ?

I got these pictures of Kohen running around in his cowboys boots. (Which actually came from his cousin Blaise) I think they look so funny in cowboy boots, but they think they look so cool! He ran around the house acting like he was riding a horse. Grandma's you would've loved it! We even found Kaden's old Woody and Bullseye dolls. Do you guys remember those? ahh, the good old days...


Here's my room!
We went into Kaden's room to see what he was doing and he covered his face and said "mom, no more pictures, you're always taking pictures of us!" I think most of you are getting this same comment from your kids too! He of course was playing Spongebob on the computer...
Little Kohen loves to watch his brother, and still loves copying him too...
Then I looked over and saw monkey, Kaden made his bed this morning and always makes sure monkey is taken care of.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kohen, I love the boots, he does remind me of Kaden. Kaden, good job with making the bed, will you teach Jazzy and Jackson about making their beds each day. It looks like you take good care of monkey too. Big hugs.

Grammy
Nicole said…
your boys are so cute... and i love their names, we're K fans too :) if you couldn't tell.
The boots are killin me! So tender that Kaden put his monkey in the bed all tight and snug!! Cute cute boys!!!
You probably think I am so rude. I remember you left us a comment on our blog a while back and I meant to comment on yours but I don't think I ever did. So I just wanted to say hi and let you know we're glad you found us. Such a cute blog by the way!

Popular Posts