I finally tried it

Regan came home one day with some workout stuff left over from his work. His warehouse ships stuff for Guthy-Renker and it happened to be 4 different DVD's of Gunnar Peterson's Core Secrets and a fitness ball. They have been sitting under the bed for about 3 weeks now and yesterday I got them out and actually tried one. Gunnar Peterson supposedly trains people in Hollywood, which cracks me up, since I know they don't just look good by working out! But anyway, I tried the Bun Battle first and the whole time I was like, "This is pretty easy". Then I got up this morning and could barely move. But it was that good kind of hurt, the one where your body hurts because you actually did something. Usually my body hurts and all I do is sit on my butt all day :) I recommend this to anyone! I loved it and I can't wait to try the other ones. The only drawback is that Brooke Burke is the one in the videos exercising with him, with a perfectly toned body, acting like it's the greatest workout she's ever done in her life. Come on, to look that good you know she works out 24/7.

BTW -this post was not intended for you to comment on how I don't need to work out because I am already skinny. I don't care who you are, after you have kids you have extra meat in areas you never had before! I need to work out to feel healthy again... Have fun working out!

Comments

I AGREE. Skinny or not, we all know our bodies don't go back the way they started. I look at it like when you buy a tent. It is all nicely folded in the case..as soon as it is expanded, good luck getting it back to the original package..not a chance!! It never looks the same when you pack it back in. I HAVE TO HAVE THAT VIDEO. Looks like I might have to venture out of my house and find out where it is sold. Do you know? THANKS SHANNA! I need all the help I can get!
i think about doing stuff liek taht all the time! :) mostly when i'm blogging because its when colter is asleep...just think of how skinny i could get if i got a video and did that while he was napping...

* i think i might just have to get one of those videos! thanks!!
Misty Anderson said…
hmmm That sounds like a good video I will have to check it out! The hardest part is getting the ambition to do it. Not that the baby pooch in the front shouldnt be enough motivation!
Lori Collett said…
YES! I so have that workout system! The bun battle is my favorite, although I don't do it much since I got my treadmill.
GOOD FOR YOU!! I need to get my butt in gear. Maybe we should have a contest???
See you tomorrow!
Ruthie said…
Although I already think you're skinny, exercise is great for you. You'll feel better about everything after you exercise. Do it twice as long for me.

Love ya!
MOM

Popular Posts