Happy Thanksgiving

Thankful Thursday

1. I am so thankful this year to spend time with Regan's family for Thanksgiving. Normally we get to spend it with both of our families, all the aunts, uncles and cousins. So, it's a lot different this year. We miss all of you we didn't get to spend time with, but we will see you soon!
2. I am thankful for our health and that we are all healthy.
3. I am thankful for Regan's mom helping me to organize my kitchen! It almost took me 1 whole day to unpack my kitchen and I didn't do a very good job. So, I appreciate her help and now I can see what's in my cupboards!
4. I am thankful for just being able to have a very enjoyable Thanksgiving Day! I helped Regan's mom make the dinner, we took a drive through Iowa country, watched some movies, and the kids have been playing nonstop. I couldn't have asked for more...besides more of our family being here!
5. I am thankful for being a part of two great families! We are very lucky :)

We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Comments

i'm glad you had a good thanksgiving out there shan!!

we sure missed seeing you and talked about you LOTS!! :)
Heather said…
The Taggart's missed ya!
Ruthie said…
It just wasn't the same without you guys. I'm glad Regan's family was there with you to make it special. Maybe next year.

Love ya!
MOM
Anonymous said…
Happy Thanksgiving!! We missed you guys this year!!

the marions

Popular Posts