Good News First

*Gas is now down to $1.77 a gallon

*For you Twilight lovers my friend Lori got me tickets to opening night @ midnight. We are going with a few other people from our ward and I guess they are going to dress up as vampires. I don't know if I can be that hardcore! For those of you that really know me, you know I can't stay up past 10pm so I'll have to drink lots of Pepsi too I guess. I am really excited to see it!

*More pictures of the boys. These were taken by me just before our photo shoot.





kissy face

Bad News..

*I'm having a hard time figuring out Photoshop

*The temp here is 32 degrees, but probably feels like 15 degrees! This is some bone chilling cold!

Comments

Ruthie said…
That stinks that it's that cold. Burrrrrr. Cute pictures of your cute boys. You know any picture of them is good to me. I love all of them. Keep em coming.

Love,
MOM
$1.77 a gallon?!?! are you kididing me...maybe you shoudl ship me same :) hahaha, if only it was that easy.
Brooke said…
Hmmm, I just paid $2.66 and I thought I got a good deal.
@mie said…
Don't give up on Photoshop! You have to learn it so you can teach me! I hear the photoshop for dummies books are helpful. Hang in there! =)
Heather said…
Hang in there with Photoshop. One book that got my feet wet was Digital Photography by Rick Sammon. Another superb resource is on Lynda.com, but you have to pay $25 for a month subscription to get access to the video (or pay $150 for a hard copy). Anyway, the teacher named Deke does step-by-step instructions that are crystal clear! To die for.
Seriously Shan, that picture was priceless, I had to post it! I know your missing your parents but they are definitely keeping us company!! We love them!!
Nicole said…
wow, gas is 2.26 here and i was thrilled... yours is way better! i'm so excited about twilight. we have enrichment that night, so a bunch of us are going friday at 11 am. be sure to blog about your thoughts, i'm hoping the movie is just as good as the book!

Popular Posts