Fun in the dirt

Kohen loves to play in the dirt! And I love it because it keeps him busy for a while :) I took these pictures right before Halloween when the weather was still nice.

So that you can see where we live I took pictures from all angles, our street is still being developed obviously...

This one is looking up the street

Across the street

towards the house (hopefully we will have a neighbor soon, the house next door is for sale)
Looking down the street
There is a whole row of homes right around the corner, but we have yet to meet anyone that lives on that street. One neighbor told us that there is a dispute with the undeveloped land in our neighborhood, so hopefully they will be able to start building homes again. It reminds me of Herriman before everyone moved out there.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dang- where do you live? on a farm!!!! jk

i can't believe all the openness. There should be TONS of dirt for kohen.

I wish some days I had nice wide openness around my place. I guess i gotta move to the Midwest for that!

Addy
Lori Collett said…
How sad for Kohen when all the dirt is gone! At least they aren't doing lots of construction by you yet, you can enjoy the peace and quiet. That's what our street in saratoga springs looked like when we built our house! Gotta love it!
@mie said…
Those pics are great! It will be fun to look back on them after all the houses gooble up the dirt! =)
shannan maio said…
How cute are those pictures. Did Andrea ever email you?? About Scentsy? Also are you on Facebook? I tried to look you up.
Anonymous said…
Isn't it funny how boys are so atracted to the dirt. Ask Regan about how he and Foster used to play cars in the dirt for hours.

Holly
Ruthie said…
I know Kohen loves the dirt. What boy doesn't? He looks like he's really having fun. Hopefully some neighbors will move in with kids.

Love ya!
MOM

Popular Posts