Christmas Lights

Regan got out the Christmas lights for the house and the boys had to help. Kohen kept saying "I like that one dad!" He probably said it 50 times! We are hoping that it will stop being really cold and windy so we can actually put the lights on the house soon!





note: I still need to read the tutorials on Photoshop, so bear with me on my pictures until then! Right now I'm just trying to make the pictures look more clear since my camera isn't the greatest. I'll figure it out soon hopefully ;) Picture 3 and 4 have a "color pop" layer, I can see a difference, but I'm sure I didn't do it completely right!

Comments

Adrienne said…
Shan,
Your blog is so dang cute!! I love the new layout and background..I seriously need to hire you lady! I made my blog private so send me your email and I'll add you. ajtagg@netzero.com
P.S. We will miss you at the Taggart Feast!
Anonymous said…
someone is in the christmas spirit! i think.


christmas background AND christmas music? lucky us!


Addy

p.s. sometimes i think your choice of music is there to make us cry cause we miss you soooooo bad. who agrees?
KKandKoKo said…
I can't wait for Christmas! and the music actually makes me cry sometimes, when I think about everyone and the holidays! But we'll be coming back home soon :)

Popular Posts