Thankful Thursday


Some friends of mine, every Thursday, put 5 things they are thankful for on their blog. And I've been wanting to start this the last few weeks, so here goes...

1. The number one thing I am thankful for is my family. That includes everyone, my hubby, my kids, sisters, brothers, Mom and Dad, cousins, aunts...etc... you get the point.
2. Friends. Those friends who are always there for you no matter what!
3. Strollers. They help keep Kohen confined when he would otherwise be running around like crazy. In stores, restaurants, you name it.
4. Internet & cell phones. I love how we can all keep in touch with the click of a mouse or button.

5. Fall. Something about fall reminds me of being young and starting school. It's good to remember that we were young once! Also the holidays coming up, love it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those are good thoughts Shanna, we should all stop and count our blessings. Give the boys a big hug.

Grammy
jenjamin said…
Ah those are great, I am glad you are doing this! It is a great thing to do. I will be watching :)
Nicole said…
awesome, so glad you joined the bandwagon :) i too love strollers, and the seatbelts on them! :)
Ruthie said…
What a great thing to do. Think of the things you're thankful for instead of what you don't have. Awesome idea.

Love ya!
MOM

Popular Posts