Old Farm House

My boys officially think I'm crazy. I drive by this old farm house everyday and have been intrigued by it. Nobody lives here anymore and the land is for sale. But it seems like whoever lived here just up and left. There's still an old beat up truck and piles of wood. But the creepiest thing, there is a swing hanging in one of the trees still. It just seems odd and out of place. But anyway, I wanted to stop and take some pictures of the boys here. If I had the money I would buy this house and renovate it, maybe make it into some kind of store or shop.











I got a few pictures of the boys that turned out ok.
Kohen was a monster as usual and wouldn't look at the camera







This was Kaden's face after trying to help me with Kohen, he was done.




This was Kohen trying to hit us with a stick...yep, that's it, we're done!

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW! i want to take pics right there. when we come out to visit, lets go see it.

cute pics. KK looks irritated in the last one!
Anonymous said…
LOL!


Caitlin
est1978 said…
I love the pictures, old houses like that intrigue me too, makes you wonder who lived there. Looks like you had a fun Halloween!

Love
Grammy
jenjamin said…
What handsome boys. That is a picturesque house. That is one of my dreams on day, to take road trip and explore abandoned buildings, it just totally intrigues me.
Nicole said…
that house looks kinda scary, like it should be on a movie :)

your boys are adorable, i can't believe how big kaden is... i remember when he was little!

Popular Posts