My kids have the best Grandparents

We received a package in the mail a few weeks ago with a Halloween shirt for both boys from Regan's Mom and Dad. And then another package with two gift cards for the boys and lots of pictures from my Mom and Dad. These boys miss their Grandma's and Grandpa's! Thanks for thinking of them, this is what we bought with one of the gift cards.

I did the assembly. We saw what happened to Karter and Ella's and used lots of frosting!

The boys decorated

and ate the candy.

The finished product.


Their cute Halloween shirts.

Last but not least, the cute cards too!

Comments

jenjamin said…
So Cute! I love it when grandparents do something special, out of the ordinary to make the kids feel special. My mom does that all the time too and it means so much!
Anonymous said…
Cute Halloween house guys, I love making cookies and frosting them with the kids at Halloween. My grandma lived a long way away too when I was growing up and I loved receiving gifts and letters from her. Those are memories I hold most dear of her. Give the boys a big hug!

Love
Grammy
Brooke said…
I love the frosting all over Kohen's mouth.
Misty Anderson said…
Wow Shanna you are crafty!
Cute boys! Nice parents!
That's really sweet of the Grandparents to do that. I also think that this blog thing is so awesome for them to see pictures and keep updated on the little things that they might miss out on.
Ruthie said…
We miss those cute boys too. Blaise wanted to come to your house to see the haunted house. He wants to go to Iowa so bad. He wouldn't if he knew how long it takes to get there. Thanks for the pictures. You're awesome Shan.

Love ya!
Mom and Grandma
Anonymous said…
Man I have to say that the Frankinstein card is the cutest :)

MARIONS

Popular Posts