I've been tagged, this time it's the #8 (Thanks Jen!)
*
it's my shoe size, so what the heck*

8 Favorite TV shows...
* 30 Rock (I want to change my name to Lemon)
* Seinfeld
* Lost
* E! Entertainment (cheesy, I know)
*
American Idol (I love all reality TV)
* Sara Connor Chronicles
*
24 (Is this show even on anymore?)
* Monday Night Football (or any sport for that matter)

8 Favorite Restaurants...
* Los Hermanos
* Spaghetti Factory
* Olive Garden
* Outback Steakhouse
* The Claim Jumper (we found this bad boy in California, yummy)
* Chik-fil-A
* Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
* Su Casa
(I hate spending lots of money on food, I'll take homemade food any day over eating out)


8 things that happened yesterday...
* slept in, Kaden had the day off from school
* found pump to pump Kaden's bike tires up
* went through almost all of our boxes & found lots of missing items!
* swept the floor 4 times (Kohen likes to make messes)
* Found a pumpkin patch (bought 3 pumpkins and some mums)
* I actually sat down in a chair and watched the kids play outside
* made stromboli for dinner (didn't turn out that well)
* changed lots of diapers (Kohen still has diarreah)

8 things to look forward to...
* Regan and I taking a vacation alone together
*
Traveling as a family, seeing new sights
*
Watching my two boys grow up
*
Starting a new business
*
Designing our new yard (we don't have any trees or shrubs yet)
*
Going back home to Utah to visit
*
Feeling like we finally found our "home" and staying here for a long time
*
Financial Freedom (hopefully at some point in this lifetime)

8 things I love about Fall...
* The leaves changing color
*
Halloween
*
Decorating for Halloween
*
The crisp air, warm during the day, cool at night
*
Being able to wear all of my favorite sweaters again
*
Gardner Village, the witches and the carmel apples
*
The Harvest Moon
*
Finding that perfect Halloween costume for the kids

8 things on my wishlist...
* a new wardrobe (don't you get sick of seeing me in the same old clothes?)
*
30 Rock Season 2
*
to lose those last 10 pounds that never come off
*
a new bike (I've been riding Regan's old bike from high school)
*
a finished basement
*
a private jet (to see all of my family whenever I want)
*
a new fleece blanket (I left my favorite one at a hotel in NE, the one Regan's parents gave me for Christmas 9 years ago :(
*
a nice winter coat, I hear it gets really cold here during the winter

8 people I tag...
* Sassy
*
Shanna
*
Jamie
*
Kara
*
Adrienne
*
Caitlin
*
Addy
*
Jill
& all of my cousins that blog!
Have fun!

Comments

jenjamin said…
Yes a private jet is definitely on my wish lists now too! Good one!
Adrienne said…
Shan! I am so sad I didn't get to see you last weekend when you were here! I loved your post, I guess I'm "it" now.
Jill said…
Hey girl! As you can tell I have been totally out of the blogging world for awhile so I will soon be trying to play "catch up." I can't wait!

I love your house, your pics of the successive Halloweens.

I love Gardener Village, too, and have yet to make it this year. I better get a move on it.

Miss you!

Popular Posts