It's been too long...

Ok, we are alive and well! Life is great!

Here is the run down of the last two weeks and why I just didn't have time to blog...

After a long wait we are in our home. We moved in on the 22nd. After unpacking some of our stuff, we were packing again and heading for Utah. We left on the 24th and got in on the 25th at 6 pm. We stayed the first night at Regan's mom and dad's. Zac and Caitlin came up just to see us, I mean see the boys! We sang Happy Birthday to Kohen and tried to hang out, but we were so tired from the drive.



The 26th was Mom's big 50 birthday! We decided to throw a surprise party for her at Wing Nuts at the District. It wasn't easy to surprise her, she was tired from all the wedding stuff and wanted to just go home and have dinner. After a few lies, Sas and I were able to convince her to go shopping with us while the boys pretended to cook dinner. We told her we had to stop at Wing Nuts and get some wings to go. It worked! Thanks to everyone for coming, it was great seeing all of you!



And look who else we saw while we were there...

(this is for those of you who know these guys!)

Then the 27th was the big wedding. Everything went perfect and Sass looked amazing! Even the weather was perfect. It felt like a big coming home party for us, we got to see lots of family and friends. (For those of you we missed, we will try to come back and have more time to hang out)






On the 28th we went back up to Regan's parents, had a home cooked meal (our favorite, sweet potatoes and roast) and said our goodbye's one last time :(

We drove as far as we could on the 28th. I think we ended up in Sidney NE. Got home on the 29th at 6pm. We have been unpacking ever since. I think we are just gonna stay home for a while. Come visit if you want....

Don't worry I'll post pictures of the house soon!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Shan, I am cracking up at the picture of my in laws. I was just scrolling down the page and BAM, there they are. That is too funny! You see them out and about a lot. And you see them more then us. What is more funny is that they took a picture. I don't have ANY pictures of them! Funny little in laws.

And the wedding looks pretty. Sas does make a beautiful bride. Kinda reminding me of a bride I knew 9 years ago in February.

I couldn't be more glad you made it home safe and sound.

can't wait to see the new house.

addy
Melissa looks so pretty! I'm so happy for her. Wish we could have seen you guys. Glad you got home safe. Keep in touch
Anonymous said…
Good to have you back, we missed your blog. We enjoyed having you here at our home. The wedding pictures are beautiful, it was a very nice evening.

Love
Grammy
Anna said…
It is good to see (read) that all is well with you guys. I am anxious to see pics of the house. Tell Regan hello for me. You have just such a cute family!
Heather said…
There we go again! We totally forgot the wedding! I told you-worst relatives ever! She looks beautiful though. I guess we'll catch ya in another couple of years.
Jill said…
That's great that you had a chance to come back. How's the drive? Good luck in your new house!
Ruthie said…
Great job on the pictures Shan. It was more than awesome to see all of you even if it wasn't for very long. Thanks so much for coming back. You were a great help. Didn't mind seeing the boys either,all of them. Regan thanks for getting time off work to bring your family. Love you guys lots.

Mom

Popular Posts