Grandma Betty's Casserole

Tonight I made Grandma Betty's Chicken and Rice Casserole. It's one of those dishes I crave. Maybe I'm crazy but I love it, the boys love it and it's growing on Regan. :) I can picture sitting in her kitchen dishing up that casserole and having seconds. And you can't forget the homemade italian dressing. Another favorite. I'll have to get the recipe for that. Thanks Grandma Betty for the good memories and for making it possible for me to think of home just by eating your casserole.

Comments

Nicole said…
hmm... i don't suppose you're gonna share that recipe :) :) you had my mouth watering with how you described it's deliciousness!
Anonymous said…
I think that's why they call it comfort food. I love those kind of receipes.

Holly
Ruthie said…
My mom could always make something good out of almost nothing. I'm glad you like it.

Love,
Mom

Popular Posts