Beggars Night '08


We hung out at Mike and Jen's for our fun night of Trick or Treating! At first Kohen didn't want to wear his costume, but somehow we convinced him to keep it on and he did. Kaden went with Talon and Braden and got lots of candy. Jen and I took the girls and Kohen. We went to about 5 houses and were done! Kohen didn't want any candy and if I put it in his bucket he would scream and throw it out. So I figured we were done. He did see a kid with the mask from "Scream" on and it really freaked him out. He held onto my hand so tight and wouldn't take his eyes off of him. It was so funny! Then he saw a Clone Trooper and pretended to shoot him. He liked that one! Kaden's teacher invited all her kids to come to her house and get a treat. She was dressed up as a bottle of glue. She is so dang cute! (Kaden keeps getting hooked up with these really cute teachers!)



Hope you all have a great night of Trick or Treating tonight!


Happy Halloween!

click here for slideshow


Comments

Nicholle said…
Looks fun. It looks super warm with no jackets!
Anonymous said…
Happy Halloween to all of you! The slide show was great, we felt like we were right there with you. Kaden, you have a cute teacher, and Kohen, I don't like those "scream" masks either.

Love ya,
Grammy
Anonymous said…
It looks like you guys had a happy Halloween!! Kaden, Preston and I just watched your video eating your vegetables, you are a crack up!!! We love you and miss you. Congratulations on winning so many awards, it doesn't surprise me at all!!!!

Love,
The Starkies
Lori Collett said…
I found you! Your blog is so much better than mine... it's not funny. I'm officially excited to take pictures at the old house, I LOVE IT!
Monday or Tuesday are our best bets... You have fabulous taste in music! :)
Oh, and you can check out my not so fancy blog here:
www.nateandloricollett.blogspot.com

Popular Posts