The "new" Chuckee Cheese



I am still feeling guilty about the whole move thing, and how we are still in temporary housing, etc., etc. So I told the boys I would take them somewhere fun after we picked Kaden up from school. We heard about this place called "Recess". It's pretty much a glorified Chuckee Cheese. It does have unlimited rides and a bunch of bouncy slides. For more pics click here
I don't know what people do around here, but once again we were the only ones there. Which was great, but where is everyone?
I think you'll like the look on Kohen's face while he's on the rides...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love those pictures from the new Chuckee Cheese, the sign on the first picture that says "welcome to Iowa" must say it all--no kids, not like Utah!

Love
Holly
Heather said…
Apparently we're the worst relatives ever, because we had no idea you moved! Where are you? What are you doing? How are you?

From Shanna's cousin Kent V. (really his wife Heather)
shannan maio said…
How cute! so may I ask what brought you guys to Iowa???
Jill said…
LOL! That is certainly not Utah!

Popular Posts