Growing up way too fast

This is Kohen's prayer face, when we tell him to fold his arms for the prayer this is what he does...

First he gives us the evil eye...


then he pouts his lips.


This is Kaden chillin listening to his ipod. We had to pull out the winter clothes, the high temp. yesterday was only 55. Brrr!


My boys are growing up right before my eyes. I can still remember the days before Kaden went to kindergarten, he would wake up in the morning and come lay by me to wake me up. I was pregnant with Kohen and I was always tired. So we would just lay there, and I would try to think what life would be like having 2 boys. I didn't think it would be possible to love another child as much as I loved Kaden. He had a whole six years with us before Kohen came along! But when Kohen finally got here, we all fell instantly in love with him. (and his craziness!)He was just what our family needed.

I love you boys! You are my life and I am proud to be your mom! :)

Comments

Your boys are so cute and sweet! They are getting so big, I can't believe it. Sorry about the cold weather, but I'm sure it will be making it's way over here soon enough. Keep in touch.
Ruthie said…
The faces with Kohen are probably just starting. He has so much personality. He cracks me up. Kaden looks cool in his warm hat. Sixteen days until I get to see you. Yeah!!!

Love ya!
Grandma
jenjamin said…
You are such a sweet Mama. It really is torture that these years of little ones are so fleeting.
shannan maio said…
Girl, you better watch out. They are handsome! It sure is crazy how time goes by so fast...

Popular Posts