Could this be the look of love?



These two are so funny together. Kohen is pretty crazy and I thought he would be the mean one in the relationship, but Megan loves to tease him to death! She is just what he needed to tame him. She will do things that she knows bugs him, like take his binky or blankie and hide it. Or pull his hair when he isn't expecting it. She wants me to hold her just because she knows it will make him mad! And while she's doing it, she's looking at him like "what are you gonna do about it?" So we had a rare moment where these two were actually getting along and I took a few pictures to prove it...

Click Here to see more...

Comments

Anonymous said…
cute Shan.

I just watched the Ella one. The one where kk and koko are watching Ella. And it made me happy.

Thanks

Addy
Ruthie said…
What cute pictures of Kohen and Megan. You know what they say about redheads? They have a temper. Kohen better watch out. Thanks for sharing. The pictuers sure make me smile. Well, most of the time. Sometimes I cry.

Love ya!
Mom

Popular Posts