Can you believe it's 100% humidity today?! I don't think we ever came close to that living in Utah. It's cloudy outside and it feels like someone is misting us with a squirt bottle. And it's like 70 degrees, so it's not cold. Weird!
(I almost made Kaden wear pants today because it looks cold outside) I can't figure out this weather here.

They also put out a Flash Flood Watch. Call me stupid, but when I think of flash floods I think of water coming down a mountain or a hill really fast. There aren't any mountains or hills here, where is the flash flood coming from? I'll have to ask the neighbors....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ah, but the humidity can make your hair look so purdy!

stupid humidity.

Addy

p.s. I have also been in 100% humidity. It can kiss my butt!
Brooke said…
I agree with the stupid humidity. I went to the gym today and I have never sweat so much in my life. I was dripping and my shirt was drenched. It was disgusting. I hate humidity.
Anonymous said…
Hi Friend, Addy's comment cracks me up as much as your post. Please let me know what your looking for with the flash flood thing too, I'm very curious!!! As for the humidity watch out for junk in the garage. I lost a stroller to mold in less than a month when I lived in Houston. Jamz

Popular Posts