Kaden has been a great help in entertaining Kohen all day! We don't really have a yard here to play in and besides the humidity is really bad this week. Kaden has been making things with his K'nex and Legos. All of our toys are in storage, so my friend Jen that lives out here gave the boys some toys to play with. Thank you Jen! That pink stroller in the slideshow is Kohen's, we had to buy it at the store. He was playing with Jen's little girl's stroller all night, so I thought what the heck I'll buy him one. He pushes that stroller around all day, it's been a lifesaver!

Kaden is getting excited for school. He got a new lunchbox (the army lunchbox in the slideshow) and some new clothes. We will be registering him this week.

Kohen's new saying has been "Look it Mom" he wants me to look at everything he does! while he was drawing on the doodle pro he said, "Look it mom, icecream" I guess he was drawing icecream.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ella wants that pink stroller. In exchange we can give you a blue one that Kohen just might love!

Have we got a trade on our hands?!

Cool lunch box Kaden. Groovey.


Addy
Anonymous said…
I love the new look with your blog and especially the pictures of the boys. I bet some of those storms can be crazy, I remember going thru a wild hail storm in Nebraska on a visit to my grandmas, it actually made dents in the car! We love you.

Grammy
OtelaLove said…
Hi Friend, I miss you much!!! has Kohen had a little growth spurt? I know it hasn't been THAT long, but he is looking a little more kiddish in teh slide show. Grayson's spurts are always overnight it seems.
Ruthie said…
Thanks for the cute pictures. Keep them coming. I miss my boys and everyone. I'm glad that everything is going good. Can't wait to visit.

Love ya!
Mom and Grandma

Popular Posts