I forgot...

Something did happen yesterday. Kohen was in the bathtub and I was trying to get ready for the day. He starts saying "poopy" so I looked in the tub and sure enough, there was a "poopy". We hurry and get him out and the first thing he has to do is tell his big brother "poopy in the tub", acting like it was the coolest thing ever! Kaden of course thinks it's the funniest thing ever too! Dad was the lucky one that got to get it out of the tub, while his two boys watched in awe! Gross I know, but I figured the grandma's and grandpa's would get a kick out of it! I did tell Kaden that he was lucky he wasn't in the tub with Kohen this time, because he usually takes a bath with him. He didn't think that comment was very funny.

Comments

...heck, i get a kick out of that!, thats too funny.
i was taking a bath with colter about a month ago and he was sitting on my lap and pooped...SICK!!
...i love all your little updates, this is EXCATLY why i LOVE blogs.
Ruthie said…
I can't believe it's only been three weeks. It seems like it's been longer than that. Way to go Kohen. Keep everyone hopping. Kaden will be afraid to take a bath with you now. Love you guys!
Anonymous said…
All I can say to Regan is "What goes around, comes around". I love it, that's so funny!

Love
Grammy
Oh no it happened!! My dad has story about him and his brother being in the tub and that happened too. LOL, good ol' boys!
Janae said…
You have to love the poop in the tub. Not fun for the parents. We missed you guys at the Taggart reunion, it just wasn't the same!
Nicole said…
that's hilarious! lucky kaden, it'll make him think twice the next time he hops in the tub with kohen!
Anna said…
I just have to laugh- I have been there, well with Meg! I can just picture Regan getting the poopy out of the tub! Too funny!

Popular Posts