First Day of 2nd Grade

Kaden was very excited to start school today! He got up early, 6:45am to be precise and got ready. He is too much like his father, can't be late to anything! Nothing like his mother! We had a 30 min. drive to get to school so I was worried that I would make Kaden late on his first day of school. But we did alright and got there 10 minutes early. Once we move into our home we will be right by the school, but for now 30 minutes each way. They do things a little bit different here. The kids get to walk straight into class without waiting outside to line up and all of the parents walked their kids to class and were taking pictures. So I didn't feel like the only crazy lady taking pictures of her kid on his first day of school! He gets to have a locker for his backpack, he thought that was pretty cool! I know he will do great in his new school and I am so proud of him for adjusting so well in our new area!







Comments

Anonymous said…
Way to go Kaden, how about your own locker! I like your side pack, looks like Kohen wanted to come to class too. Hope you have a great day. We love you.

Grammy
Anonymous said…
nice job buddy! you're the coolest one in the school. and the town. Cool side pack. lucky you, getting a locker. karter would be jealous.

i love kohen standing there with kaden. such a cutie.

addy
Ruthie said…
Wow, your own locker. You are in second grade right? You're growing up way too fast. Kohen looks big except for the baba. He loves his big brother. Glad you had a good day.

Love ya!
Grandma
Brooke said…
I love that Kohen is still in his PJ's
Anonymous said…
Kaden is such a good kid! Tell him we love him!
Caitlin
and
Zac
Nicole said…
how sweet!!! i love his locker and the classroom... i'm glad you weren't the only crazy mom taking pictures, i would be that crazy mom too... but it's always nice when we're not alone doing it!!! :) kaden looks so happy to go to school, and i like the first day of school outfit!
He looks so grown up in the pics! I'm glad you didn't make him late, I have not so fond memories of my Mom makin me late and we lived only like 2 minutes away from the school. Anyhow the own locker is way awesome!!! Maybe send that idea to Utah!
Anonymous said…
Yea Kaden!!!! I had my own locker too and loved it. Shanna I'm so jealous you get to walk them inside. I wish we could do that. How long till you get to move into your new house?

Jamie
Anonymous said…
Hi Kaden!! Preston thinks that's so cool that you get a locker for your backpack. I bet you're the coolest kid in class!!!!! We miss you!

Preston and family

Popular Posts