I HoPe wE aRe DoNe CaMpiNg ThiS yEaR..

We have had fun camping and fishing this year, but I think I am good until next year. We started out by going boating and fishing at Jordanelle, the boating was fun but nobody could catch a fish. We tried again the next weekend at Jordanelle, no fish still. Then we (or I mean Regan decided) that we should try Silver Lake for the fishing. The drive is really bumpy and narrow, but the fishing was great! Everyone caught a fish! Regan had so much fun he wanted to go again the very next day. I had enough of chasing Kohen around, so I let him go with the boys and I stayed home. Kaden was called the "Fish Pro" by everyone there since he caught 10 fish. (That's my boy) Grandpa was finally able to catch one after about 6 hours! And then finally our last trip, hopefully, was to Yuba Lake. It was a spur of the moment thing and luckily uncle Ron let us borrow his camping trailer. We packed up and were expecting a fun filled weekend. On the way there one of the tires blew on the trailer. Good thing we were going with Sas and Zac and they were able to get us a spare tire. We finally get there and it is really windy. When I say windy it was so windy we couldn't even put up a tent and dirt was flying into our eyes. So, we hung out in the trailer all night. It calmed down for a little bit and we roasted marshmallows and hot dogs. The best part of the trip was the sky, the stars were amazing! But the wind just wouldn't quit and we had to sleep with the wind blowing, hoping that it would calm down by morning. No such luck, still too windy we couldn't even go boating. We decided to pack up and head home. Even though it wasn't the best trip we made some great memories! And I guess that's what it's all about! (I'm still done camping for the year though!)



Comments

Nicole said…
so glad you found me shanna! your family is adorable... you had another little boy, how sweet!!! :)
Oh sadness about the blown tire and wind! Camping shouldn't be that difficult!!

Popular Posts