LotSa SuMMeR fuN

The morning after I got back from NYC my boys decided that we should go to the Air Force Museum. I had a headache from lack of sleep, but still wanted to go. It was actually really fun! Kohen chased the big kids around, he thought he was one of them!

Kaden's baseball season is coming to a close. He finally mastered his hitting! He ended up hitting out into the outfield the last few games. You know that made his dad proud!

And finally the weather has warmed up! We can go swimming! Kohen had the best time trying to splash water on Kaden. Kaden was acting like a baby everytime Kohen got him wet. So I got a video of it so I can use it as blackmail on Kaden when he gets older. It's pretty funny...


Friday we hung out at Wheeler Farm. We went with my mom and my cute cousins. They had a free carnival there Kohen loved it! They had snakes and turtles that the kids could touch, free prizes and Kohen's favorite the ducks. I don't have any pictures because I forgot my camera :( That same night there was a carnival at Kaden's school and he had to go to see his friends! So we ended up going to 2 carnivals in the same day. I feel like I just went to NY again, tired!

Comments

Sutton Family said…
Your a hip mom! Your always doing fun stuff. Any word on Iowa? OH....I got a car. Now we can play and meet up at chick-fil-a for lunches!!
Ruthie said…
You would think between both of us we would remember to bring a camera. We are getting old.
Love ya Shan

Popular Posts