FoR ThoSe of YOu UsiNg PyZam bAckgrOunds..

Or those of you who want to use a pyzam background but hate that orange Pyzam bar at the top. I figured out how to get rid of it. I am using a Pyzam background and I hated that it was on there. All you have to do is go to your html screen and edit it. If you scroll down to the bottom of your html code you will see this:

body

div class="bloggerPyBar" onclick="location.href='http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates';" style="cursor:pointer;"div class="pylogo"span style="position:relative;top:-1px;left:0px"span PYZAM.COM/div
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES span style="position:relative;top:-1px;left:0px;"/span> /div


div id='outer-wrapper'div id='wrap2'

Highlight the part that I have in white and delete it out. It's that easy. Let me know if you have any questions.

Comments

Hey Shanna! We finally got a blog going, maybe we can keep in contact a little better??
Anonymous said…
Why don't you start up a web site that helps bloggers you DORK!! you seem so good at it, why don't you take the next step WUSS!!

RB
Kelvin said…
I LOVE you dude or lady... i got rid of that irritating thing!!

Popular Posts