FiRst GrAdE GraDuAtiOn


This is Kaden with his teacher Mrs. Chappell and his best friend Preston. They have officially graduated to the 2nd grade! He still has one more week of school left and is having alot of fun! This whole month they had a bunch of activities planned:

*Dinosaur Day- he got to bring his favorite dinosaur


*Teddy Bear Day- He brought his Army bear from build-a-bear

*Hawaii Water Day- they had a water fight and learned about Hawaii all day

*Flat Stanley Day- he picked Zac and Caitlin to do flat stanley. Caitlin took him to New York

*Cookie Day- he brought his favorite cookie "Chocolate Chocolate Chip"

*Field Day- field day is next week

*Yearbook day and cleaning day- last day of school

Kaden loves school and has made alot of friends, he even has a girlfriend, but it's our little secret so don't even ask who it is! He told me that she left him notes on his desk, so I told him to bring them home so I could read them. (yes I was being nosy) They were too cute! I was going to take a picture of them and post them on the blog, but Regan threw them away. Typical boy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've said it before.... Kaden is the reason I never wanted to move. And this post makes it never so true. I miss you Kaden. I love you. I can't believe how old your getting. Remember to always be the sweet boy you have always been. The ladies will love it in return. But it sounds like you have that covered! :)

Schools out for summer!
Have a fun one!

Hugs and Kisses-Addy
Jill said…
Hi Shanna! I found your blog through the grapevine. It's great to "see" you again. I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Love ya!
Jill
thecutestlittlefamily.com
Oh how cute! Elementary days were the best!! They have a lot more fun days though than I remember.

Popular Posts