Top Of The WoRLd


Regan took the boys up Butterfield Canyon on Sunday while I was working. They went up to view Kennecott Coppermine and to take some pictures. Regan makes me laugh, he has been asking me to post these pictures on my blog since yesterday. He did a good job with the pictures and I am glad he's finally getting into blogging with me!

If you are bored and looking for something to do you should check it out! It's free and it is actually pretty cool. You can see all of Salt Lake County, Utah County and the Coppermine. The only part that makes me nervous is driving on the dirt road up there.

Comments

what pretty views!! i know, i'm a littl OBSESSIVE with my blog :)
hawaii, thats where they have always said they were going to get sealed! the countdown begins!!
Ruthie said…
Good job Regan. Keeps those cute pictures coming.

Love mom
Jill said…
Ha! We went up there last fall. It is so gorgeous. The drive was scary at parts. I'm such a wuss.
Boys are funny. Jake is all about reading what I post too. He was so anti-blog at first, well so was I too, but him more than I. He's warming up.
Anonymous said…
I laugh every time I read this post Shanna, the thought of Regan telling the boys "hold still, stand there, smile" "wait boys just one more" "kaden put your arm around kohen" it makes me laugh, but mostly it makes me think of my big brother and his great fathering skills. And it makes me happy that you gave me two nephews to love.

It's good to see that the husbands are finally getting the hang of the blog thing!

Addy

Popular Posts