The BiG AppLe


I finally got to visit New York! I started thinking about it when I heard that Chris Brown was going to be on the Today show. And it was my one year anniversary at Jetblue, I deserved a real vacation! It ended up being me and Caitlin that decided to go. I know we are crazy but we flew out on Thursday night (the red eye). We got into New York about 5:30 am eastern time. We figured out that the subway would be much cheaper than a cab, and we are very proud to say that we were able to find our way around. We wanted to go see the Today show featuring Chris Brown. We made it just in time, but couldn't get very close. I guess people started waiting in line at midnight just to see him. We checked out Rockefeller Plaza and the Empire State Building. Then headed off to the Statue of Liberty. The people in New York are awesome and anytime we had a question on where to go they helped us out every time! We even made friends with other tourists while trying to get around on the subway. The Statue of Liberty was my favorite attraction. After that we tried to find the vendors selling knock off purses and Crate & Barrel. We didn't have much luck, and were running out of time. We were flying out at 8pm that same night. We made it a quick trip, but it was alot of fun! I was glad to be coming back home, I don't think I could ever live in New York. That is one busy, crazy place! Even the kids there knew how to get around the city, I was amazed! Even though I am tired from all the fun, I would do it all again in a heartbeat!

Comments

Sutton Family said…
You suck! I want to go to NY! I want to take Chris to Yankee stadium and I wish I could see them filming SATC!!!
Nicholle said…
That looks like so much fun! Did I read you did that all in one day??!!
Brooke said…
I'm jealous you got to go to the Today show :(
KKandKoKo said…
Heck yeah! I did all of that in one day! Can you believe that? It was awesome, I only spent like 60$ for the whole trip! Gotta love it!
I can't explain in words how insanly jealous of you i am! GRR! I want to go to NY SOOOOO bad! i'm already trying to talk eric into going there for our next yr anniversary :)
Looks like a blast a a jammed packed day!
OH WOW THAT'S SOUNDS FUN I LIKE CHRIS BROWN IM JEALOUS!!
Ruthie said…
Shan wanted me to go with her. I would be dead right now if I had. It did sound like loads of fun though. Maybe next time. I know I'm lame I didn't go. Free plane ride and everything.

Popular Posts