Tag Time

I've been tagged by Addy. I have to try to figure out what I was doing back in the day....

-Four things I was doing 10 years ago...
*I found the love of my life
*Hanging out with friends
*Going out car racing w/Regan's friends
*Hanging out at all hours of the night

-Four things I was doing 5 years ago...
*Enjoying our first home
*Potty training a new puppy
*Wishing Kaden was potty trained
*Expecting baby #2 & finding out that it wasn't the right time for baby #2 yet.

-Four things I did yesterday...
*Hung out with my Mom and Blaise
*Worked a few hours
*Watched Lost with Honeypie
*Relaxed with the boys

-Four favorite TV shows...
*American Idol
*Grey's
*Lost
*30 Rock

-Four biggest joys at the moment...
*My 3 boys
*Being able to work part-time
*My family
*Realizing that spring is finally here

I tag Mom, Dad, Jamie & Sas. You have 4 days to tag someone else.

Comments

hey shan! Im glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch! i put ya down on my list I saw your mom's too she's in trouble for not telling me she had a blog! now we just need Melissa, hope everything is good.. your boys are getting so big! love kristy

Popular Posts