Mother's Day

Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of life
-by Maureen Hawkins


I thought this poem summed it all up about mothers! We would do anything for our children. My mom has been this example to me, she takes care of me and my other siblings and would do anything for us. I am very grateful for her and all that she does for me! Thanks to my husband for making my Mother's Day a special day! He has always shown me what a great mother I am and try to be. We are lucky to have such a great family, thank you everyone for making Mother's Day special :) These were my favorite gifts, I think you'll see why...




I hope all of you Mothers had a Happy Mother's Day, you deserve it!

Comments

Adrienne said…
Cute Mothers Day post. Don't you just love the stuff your kids make...it melts my heart everytime.
Hope you had a good one, you deserve it!

Popular Posts