LiFe WiThOut ReGan HoMe

I like to schedule the week out when Regan is gone, just so that time flies by a little quicker. If we have something going on every night it really helps out.
*SuNdaY after we dropped Regan off at the airport, Kaden's friend was out in the courtyard playing with his new water toy. I thought the "bubble gun" was cool, but his friend has a "Rocket Blaster" water toy that is even better. I don't know where to get one, but I will find out!
Then Grandma and Grandpa came over and we had a little BBQ and played Guitar Hero. (I promise, it's been a while since I've played!) Then we headed over to Great Grandma Betty's house. The boys love going to see her and love hanging out with the cousins. I don't want to say Grandma made us eat her banana oatmeal cookies, but she won't just let you eat one, you have to keep eating until they are all gone! That's what we love about Grandma Betty!

*MoNdaY Kaden had his baseball game. On the way up there he said that his stomach was hurting and that he might throw up. Luckily he didn't throw up, but we had to come back home because he didn't feel well and he didn't get to play any of his game. He sat on the couch watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom with a rice bag on his tummy (thanks Grandma Betty) while Kohen and I mowed the lawn.
While we were out mowing the lawn, our cute friends came over, Jamie and Grayson. They brought us cake and cookies. That really brightened the day, since we couldn't share Regan's birthday with him. We are lucky to have such good friends that know when we need a little pick me up! And thank you to everyone that checks on us every once in a while to see if we need anything. It means a lot to me! We are doing fine, and are looking forward to Friday.

*TuEsDaY night of course was American Idol. We ate dinner and sat in front of the TV all night! That made the night fly by. David Archuleta was awesome and I think he will win. Tonight will be the finale for American Idol, so we have tonight covered. I'll just blame the weather for me being stuck in the house watching TV :)

I am having major internet issues. Qwest says that it is internal. I have to contact the property management to have someone come out and look at it. It looks like this problem won't be fixed anytime soon so I will probably be working at the center tomorrow. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, I will get to be out of the house for 8 hrs!




Comments

Sutton Family said…
OK....WHAT IS THIS MOVING TO IOWA THING I JUST READ??? WHAT IS REGAN DOING? THAT FEELING OF NOT KNOWING WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN IS SUCKY....I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU!! I WILL SURE MISS YOU.

Popular Posts