Baseball and Marshmallows

It's that time for baseball again. Kaden just got his uniform today so he's very excited. He was hoping for the Yankee's, but it looks like he'll have to settle for the A's. He will be #11 this year.
I told Kaden to stand still so I could take his picture in his new uniform. Kohen thought he had to be in the picture too. He is Kaden's #1 fan!
Kohen loves his marshmallows. He won't eat any part of the cereal, just the marshmallows. He gets mad at me when the marshmallows are gone. Oh and did I tell you he calls me Shan, not mom when he is mad. So he yells at me saying, "Shan, more!" It's hard not to laugh when he calls me Shan, cuz it really is funny :) He usually eats cocoa puffs, but when I need him to be good for a minute, I bribe him with these.
It looks like he eats these one at a time....
But as you can tell, he shoves them all in his mouth at the same time.

Comments

Janae said…
I glad that I'm not the only Mom that feeds her kids the marshmellow cereal. Caleb loves marshmellows! Super cute kids.
Anonymous said…
duh shanna, the marshmellows are the best tasting thing!

I love the picture of kaden in his "getup". He looks great. Reminds me of my school colors- GO K-TOWN

Addy

Popular Posts