Hives update



My poor little guy is still suffering! I took him to the doctors again today because his whole face swelled up this morning. This is the 3rd time in 5 days! They keep telling me not to worry unless he has trouble breathing. He seems to be breathing fine, but I am still worried. After we got back from the doctors his lips and eyes started to swell. So I got really nervous again and was ready to just go to the ER. I called my mom to see if she would go with me and by the time we got to my mom's house the swelling started to go down again. I called the doctor again asking if I should be worried that his lips and eyes are swollen, they say not unless he is having trouble breathing. That doesn't make sense to me that a child should have to deal with his whole face swollen from the hives! There has to be something they can do! So hopefully the benedryl will finally kick in. It doesn't seem to be working, it's been 3 days on benedryl. Well, wish us luck tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully he will start getting better. I never thought I would say this but I miss my crazy wild boy:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hives and all, blue hair for Kaden, these 2 guys are just my favorites! I could just eat 'em! I remember thinking that with my little boy.

Love

Holly
That is sooo sad! I hate it when they are sick! It just makes me soo sad!!! I am glad that he is getting better! When you are up to it, we really need to hang out! We should go to lunch with Mindi or something!

Popular Posts