Getting better

Kohen is doing much better today. The hives have calmed down quite a bit. His face, hands and feet are still swollen, but at least not red with hives everywhere. You know what's weird? Regan and I decided to quit giving him benedryl & ever since we stopped, the hives haven't come back. And the doctor says to keep giving it to him. But I'm not going to. This whole hives thing has been really confusing. The doctors don't know what the "real" cause is and they haven't been much help. So, anyways I think he is getting better & thanks for all the support from everyone!

Comments

Sutton Family said…
Just thinking about what you last couple weeks ahve been like makes my stomach sick. I feel totally exhausted after getting the kids over a cold...you are offically super mom! I would say poor KoKo but i know it's poor Shan too!!!

Popular Posts