The cups


We don't have much to talk about this past week. Everyone is healthy again and back to their normal activities. Regan is home and I am loving it! He gave me a little break by watching the boys for a little while so I could take a breather. And instead of Kohen saying "mommy" when he wants something, it has turned into "daddy" again. Kaden is off track right now. I really like it when he is home, it reminds me when he was little and didn't have to go to school. So enjoy your kids now, because one day they will be gone. Yes, even at 7 years old, they go to school and come home wanting to go straight to their friends house. (I promise, you will miss them! Maybe not everyday, but most days!)
So, the reason for the title of the blog: Kaden was looking in the cupboards organizing the cups. He told me that I need to put the boy colors in one stack and the girl colors in one stack. He says that it will make it easier for him to get the boy cups. Heaven forbid he accidentally grabbed a pink cup! I think the drink will still taste the same no matter what the color is right? I just laugh because his father is the same way, not with cups but with everything. They like organization and order. It looks like Kaden will be taking after his father!

Comments

Anonymous said…
and it makes you wonder who kaden's dad got it from!

I love the boys, even when they are OC about things. After all, I have one of those! (maybe two. We wait to find out)

Addy
Janae said…
Oh, that is so something that would take place at our house! Serious melt downs have occured because of the wrong color of cup.
Anonymous said…
Who wants to drink out of a girly PINK cup?!? I'm with you all the way with this one, KK.

Love - Grandpa OC

Popular Posts