The Boys of summer

Click to play Daddy's Helper
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!


Well, we wish it was summer...
It was an alright day today as far as the weather goes. The boys were out playing all afternoon. Kaden came in with mud all over him, I guess they found a tunnel in the trails and were looking for butterflies. Sometimes I really wish I was a kid again!
Regan got to mow the lawn for the first time this year. He takes pride in our yard and always makes it look amazing! And he got help from Kohen this time, if you can consider getting in the way help!
As far as my day went, I took the boys with me this morning to get a haircut. We had the stroller packed with candy and suckers hoping that it would keep Kohen quiet while I got my much needed hair cut. It only worked for about 5 minutes. He managed to go through a candy bar and 2 suckers. Then I heard a little boy tell his mom to look at Kohen because he had spit his chocolate out all over him and that it was disgusting. He kept saying "gross". I wanted to tell that little boy that he probably did that all the time when he was little, but decided that arguing with a 10 year old wasn't very nice and that it didn't matter what a 10 year old thought anyways. Luckily there was this sweet old lady who asked me if she could hold him for me. She was my angel today, and I am very thankful for her kindness.
To make the day more eventfull I fell down the stairs. I don't know if clumsiness comes with age, but I fell down and couldn't catch myself. I landed on my right leg and it hurt! I really thought that I broke it. After icing it for a while I got up and walked around and it felt better. It has now been a few hours and it looks like I will be ok. Don't feel bad for me, I really am ok. I just laugh at it now thinking about how funny it probably looked.

Comments

Adrienne said…
Shan,
Your little family is so dang cute. I love the photos of Kaden and Kohen! Thanks for always being such a sweetheart to me, I appreciate your friendship.
Anonymous said…
Sorry to hear about what happened to you shan! Those kids are so cute, call us if you need a babysitter for your next haircut :o)
Marions
Anonymous said…
Thanks for posting those pictures and capturing the moment. You're such a good mom! Hope you're ok!

Love,

Holly
Anonymous said…
Okay shan, I won't feel bad for you! I'll just sit here and wish I was there to see you fall!! :) Just kidding, of course we feel bad for ya. I hate falling down the stairs. It happens to me often. It has something to do with having children. Just blame in on that.

I love the picture too

Adyy
Anonymous said…
did I seriously type my own name wrong?!

ADDY
Sutton Family said…
Shan...you make me laugh!! I think Sara can relate to you with the wat Koko is...Cole is the same way!!
Love ya girl...
Mindi

Popular Posts