{Maternity Clothes}
I was looking through my stash of maternity clothes.
Definitely not the greatest stash that I was expecting.
I think I have 5 items that I would even consider wearing.
And they are more for when I am like 6 months along.
Luckily I have a friend who let me rummage through her 3 bins of maternity clothes.
Can you believe that?
3 full bins of maternity clothes.
I think she had over 100 items to pick from.
  I was able to find a whole bin of clothes that I can borrow 
and hopefully get me through the rest of this pregnancy.
Thank you, thank you Annelise!
While I was there she made me a homemade batch of hummus.
Here's a recipe I found online..you've got to try it.

Easy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus

Ingredients

  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
  • 1/3 cup tahini
  • 1/3 cup lemon juice
  • 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
  • 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped jalapeno peppers

Directions

  1. In an electric food processor, combine garlic, garbanzo beans, tahini, and lemon juice. Process until the mixture is smooth. Add roasted peppers, jalapenos and basil; process until the peppers are finely chopped. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer hummus to small bowl, cover and chill until you are ready to serve. 

You can just eat it like a dip with tortilla chips or hummus chips.
My friend also made a spinach wrap with it too.
She used whole wheat wraps and placed the hummus inside the wraps, added some avocado and spinach and wrapped it up.
It was so yummy and I think it's healthy too.

Comments

Lori Collett said…
Ha ha ha... Annelise bought tons of my maternity clothes at the garage sale we did last year. And also, Rebecca Penick has ALL of my really cute gap stuff, that she never gave back. You should get it from her, because I never told her she could keep it!!!!

Popular Posts